Sunday 13 October 2013

Shot List

Shot List:

Even though this post looks easy it was actually probably one of the hardest of them all. Having to go through all my footage of over 350+ clips varying from seconds to minutes and choosing parts which fit with the script. The way I did this was I went through each clip and either did three actions, either delete it if it was bad quality or not what I needed, moved it into the artistic folder or move it into the people folder. This allowed me to organize my shots and if I needed a certain shot for example a visual of a Portuguese city I would just go in the artistic folder. However I made a back-up of this folder in case I deleted/misplaced a clip i needed/wanted. This really goes to show the amount of work needed for just a 5 minute short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment