Monday 21 October 2013

Structure of my Short Film

So far I feel that with the footage I collected I will be following a simple structure. The intro will start of with loads of cuts of my family and friends faces (happy emotions), and then the last clip will fade into white and then the title of the short kicks in and then the film begins. After the title sequence it will begin with some footage of some type of journey and then maybe some clips to demonstrate the beauty of Portugal. From there I will fade into a family party which will demonstrate the culture and family side to Portugal and Portuguese people. Then after that section I will go back to clips which will have meaning behind them, this part will probably be with the beach, pools and nature, and this will be linked to the script. Then I will cut to another family party and keep the happy theme going and straight after that I will move onto the finale of the short which will be the wedding and that part will sum up the movie as a whole.

-Quick portrait shots (Intro
-Title Sequence
-Journey
-Illustrate Portugal Life
-Portuguese Cultural parties
-Beach/Pools/Nature
-Reinforcing Portuguese culture and party lifestyle
-Wedding

All of this will need to checked with the script and if needed I will move the structure/script around to make it work with the film and the shots used.

The type of narrative structure which my short film will follow is a Linear narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment