Saturday 19 October 2013

Production Diary #24

Making a post solely to the post-production software really opened my eyes and demonstrated to me what I actually have to learn and how long it will take me! These are products which are industry standard and I didn't want to throw this opportunity, this is where I took myself to YouTube! I began finding videos on how to actually work these programs and before I knew it I was on YouTube for the whole day! I was experimenting with multiple different effects and techniques for Adobe Premier and I found that Colour Correcting seemed like something inwhich I wold want to do for my short film. There was something about how good the footage looked after being tweaked. The colour correction seemed to reborn the clip.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment