Saturday 16 November 2013

Sketch Draft of Short Film Poster


FEEDBACK

Lily/21/USA
Johnny explained he was going for a very simple look however I think he has gone a bit overboard! He has not included vital conventions of the short that is really needed to complete the whole professional look. For example the billing block, star ratings and also a sub heading/slogan. The star rating are important - for example if I saw a movie poster with 1 star/no star there is a little to no chance that I won't watch that film. I also want to comment how I love the title name "A Vida Doce", it seems like a perfect sum for a family/love film and how it just seems to roll off the tongue ever so perfectly.

Sebastian/19/UK
To add the Lily's feedback I would think that adding a a slogan/sub heading would really give a boost to the film poster. It might be a good idea to add a good quote from the short itself - I can see you are following a clean theme which I love so I feel that you should use the colour white for the text.

SELF FEEDBACK

I really felt that this self feedback should be non-scripted so I did it. This was more so that I could go on further about the themes of the film and so I could link different elements from different parts of my products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment