Tuesday 19 November 2013

Rough Cut of Short Film



FEEDBACK

Michael/UK/26
After viewing the draft short film I got really confused as to why there was a random burst of music straight at the beginning of the short. I am going to guess it was a miss placing of the sound - top tip make sure you double check the time line before you export. All in all the short film was amazing and I can see the message Johnny is trying to give to the audience which is a powerful, I just feel like its lost in the touch due to there not being any vibrant shots, he should colour correct.

Marlene/Portugal/21
Johnny explained to me that there will be subtitles and a dialog implemented in the film, I literally feel like this short film with those elements will hold so much power. The message will be shot out to the straight to the audience! I just hope that whoever recording the dialog has a deep voice - and an accent! That would really give it that Portuguese especially if it was in Portuguese.


SELF-FEEDBACK



 I really wanted to record my own opinion as well as others so I could get a pure and real understanding of what I thought of my short film at this moment in time. I wanted to hear my real thoughts and not me going back and editing parts of my audio off as I now don't believe that what I said was right - If I said it back then it has some effect on me as a viewer as a first impression so it needs to be adjusted. I also uploaded the audio to SoundCloud for the first time on the blog, I really want to wide the software and programs I use to post stuff on my blog. Whereas my second drafts will need to be much more thought out and I will have to give feedback from a perspective of my whole target audience and not just mine like this feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment