Saturday 21 September 2013

Voiceover Script

 For my short film I have planned to include none of the actual recordings except from the party scenes, this is purely due to the sound quality not being that great and if I kept using the sound I feel like it could bring thw short down with bad quality. My script will be on a subject which is personal to me and multiple people, family. I want to write a script to get close and personal to each of the viewers. The visuals of the short will include snip its of my own family to represent family's in general. Even though the script will be focusing on my family every viewer will understand and link it to their own family.
I also want to have the voice over in Portuguese, I will be trying to get an actual family relative with a strong Portuguese accent to read the script, then I will use subtitles for translation in English. This will reinforce the cultural value of Portugal and will link with the clips of Portugal. I wrote the script in English first and then converted it into Portuguese, after doing that I printed a copy and gave it to my family members to correct as my grimmer/spelling and translation could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment