Friday 13 September 2013

Moodboard for Short Film

Before doing any planning for the short film I felt that both an image and video moodboard would be necessary, these would enable me to think about tasks/things I will need to learn to create my short film (Colour Correcting, DSLR Video Recording, etc). The image mood board in particular focused around my idea of looking very cinema-like and illustrates family and cultural values of Portugal, which is basically the sort of idea outline that I have for my short film at this moment in time.


The video moodboard focused more on videos demonstrating how to create a cinematic short film. I also included three short films which I recently found and inspired me for my short film. I also developed my idea and began looking at poetry/voiceover for short films.

No comments:

Post a Comment