Sunday 22 September 2013

Production Diary #19

I never thought writing a voice over script would be so hard. It wasn't the quantity that was hard to reach - it was the quality. I mean half way through writing my script I realized "This is for my actual Short Film!". From there I had to start fresh and make sure each life fit my idea of having a short film based around family and friends. I used Google as my main helper in the post and searched stuff like "Best family quotes", from there I found the best ones a created a script. Overall I probably went to over five different sites to get enough quotes for my short film as a whole which wasn't too bad. One quote which really grabbed my attention was "Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts" - such a powerful quote in such simple terms, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment