Monday 29 July 2013

Production Diary #5

I can begin to see the blog taking a dent now! It's a good type of dent in a sense of the blog is looking good and a lot of work has been done and it's starting to look like a student blog, I guess I could have said the blogger is starting to form? I have really begun to put a lot of work in so for the next few days I deserve a little break and in that time I am hoping to design the blog as it seems a bit dull and defualt like, I want it to look like a professional student created it. Here is a sample image that I found on google however as the banner is very wide I cropped it and made it so the camera cut off and wasn't full in the frame. I wanted my banner to respresent the area which I chose to take my coursework which was Short Films. I was also thinking about adding a box with information in it such as my name,etc - like last years blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment